Back boiler question!

Sponsored Links
some of you guys really dont get it , why would i be asking on here if i was an expert on boilers ! your right just because of my job does not make me an expert in this area if you actually read the posts you would see that !

Its not terribly important exactly WHY the boiler or fire cannot be operated on their own. If the manufacturer says it must not be done then we must not do it !

Why do you watch discovery channels then !!!!!!!

if everyone went around with your atitude of ' if it says that, thats the way it is ' we would have never invented boilers!

You dont say who you work for but regardless of whom that is, if the manufacturer's data says that a particular missile should not be fired within 65 seconds after a previous firing then I would expect ( or hope ) that you will abide with the manufacturer's instructions.

The fact that the inertial guidance system has insufficient fuel to perform corrections in the vortex of a previously fired missile is irrelevant. You do what the instructions say otherwise it may not work correctly or even safely.

In the extreme the missile might completely lose guidance and return to hit you up the arse.

Tony

You dont say who you work for but regardless of whom that is, if the manufacturer's data says that a particular missile should not be fired within 65 seconds after a previous firing then I would expect ( or hope ) that you will abide with the manufacturer's instructions.

The fact that the inertial guidance system has insufficient fuel to perform corrections in the vortex of a previously fired missile is irrelevant. You do what the instructions say otherwise it may not work correctly or even safely.

In the extreme the missile might completely lose guidance and return to hit you up the a**e.

Good god please stop reading google! maybe you should try and find a forum where you can ask questions about this matter! Then perhaps i can be a jobsworth. If i stuck to this 65 sec rule my job would never get done bearing in mind i do evaluations and trails!

Anyhow, right time to use this forum for information , Thank you one and all for the useful information , even some history lol.

Sponsored Links
Firstly im not breaking the law 'compitant' is a very loose term! don't worry i know how to check for gas leaks!

I am also aware that this boiler needs good ventilation , if i was to cover it over it would be in such away that it can still breathe and gain access.

So if the gas pipe going to the fire section was blanked off why would the boiler not work behind? i know they are ment to be one system but i want to know exactly why they have to be together. Maybe ignition?

the fact you cant even spell the word says it all :LOL:

"it requires GOOD ventilation"???? wtf WOW you really do know it all

you were told by Powell and Namsag`s replies you shouldnt have removed the fire but still continued to argue the fact.

if you are indeed serious i wish your family all the luck in the world

edit: "don`t worry i know how to check for gas leaks!"?????????

why would we worry? its you and your families lives at risk.

Could you please talk us through your vast knowlege of this simple task

I love customers that tell you how to do your job because they are an "engineer"
:LOL: Indeed - I know of one who put diesel in his Reliant car @ a attended fill station ...Telling the pump jockey ..."I`m an engineer" :LOL: That was years ago, and we don`t let him forget it....so carry on Gas fitters AND Engineers, you crack me up :LOL:

Out of curiosity, will the council allow you to tamper with their property like that?

In my 21 years of gas service I have never heard anything so ridiculous! I dread to think what else you plan to destroy - let's hope it's not human!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back