"Bail In" v "Bail Out"

Still waiting on this happening, do we have a date range?

Is it worth planting vegetables to survive the incoming descent to barbarism or is canned goods a better choice given how soon it is going to come apart?
At the moment we are being taken down a one way road to war against Russia, the Russian military was a joke a decade ago, they are now on a par with China, they have hypersonic missiles capable of carrying a nuclear warhead which NATO has no defense against, if we rely on the "Emergency Broadcast" we'll be vapourised before the message gets delivered..

Sponsored Links
Why the **** would I?

I'm still waiting on the announcement that the stock markets are all crashing and we're moving to gold bricks as currency.
Are you still waiting for them to find WMD in Iraq?

Sponsored Links
Tory party is infiltrated by Russians :ROFLMAO:

The Tory Party, and Johnson's buddies and cabinet in particular, certainly got on their knees to welcome wedges of Russian money.

You'll recall Johnson gave one generous donor a seat in the House of Lords.

At the moment we are being taken down a one way road to war against Russia, the Russian military was a joke a decade ago, they are now on a par with China, they have hypersonic missiles capable of carrying a nuclear warhead which NATO has no defense against, if we rely on the "Emergency Broadcast" we'll be vapourised before the message gets delivered..
Russia hasn't exactly been that overwhelming in Ukraine.

They are not as scary now they've been seen in action, as they were before. Let's hope we don't get ww3. But if it does happen, I'd choose the nato side. I'm guessing you wouldn't

Russia has nukes, but other than that they'd get taken apart by NATO forces.

The Tory Party, and Johnson's buddies and cabinet in particular, certainly got on their knees to welcome wedges of Russian money.

You'll recall Johnson gave one generous donor a seat in the House of Lords.

Waffle

According to many in here ? Probably even you

The Russians have taken over the UK

Johnson is a Russian agent

Bla bla

What a complete load of baloney

Than of course there are the Nazis who have infiltrated government

Same ball cocks as Putins waffle in the Ukraine

The only Russian infiltrator / spy was the labour cabinet minister
John stone house

Mind u Wilson described him more of a crook than an agent

According to many in here ? Probably even you

The Russians have taken over the UK

Johnson is a Russian agent

I have seen no evidence to support your allegation.

It is nonsense.

I have seen no evidence to support your allegation.

It is nonsense.

Well obviously you have not been reading certain posts in here ?

Or more to the point you chose not to comment on the said conspiracy theory of the Russians and Nazis taking over the country

Well obviously you have not been reading certain posts in here ?

Or more to the point you chose not to comment on the said conspiracy theory of the Russians and Nazis taking over the country
You're thinking of Twitter.

Who knew!

Well spotted though trans. (y)

Russians taken over the country

Johnson a Putin stooge

What a load of baloney

Has all been peddled on here by the so called great and the good :ROFLMAO:

The same fruit cakes than start harping on about conspiracy theories like you Noseall than it’s typical of the RWR ( like you )

:ROFLMAO:

I don’t go on twitter :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back