"Bail In" v "Bail Out"

Sponsored Links
It saddens me that some are incapable of debate, they're like little children, if you say something which doesn't agree with their agenda they throw a wobbly,

Your son probably feels the same about you.

my son who has a master's degree, very intelligent, he knows nothing!

Perhaps he just rolls his eyes at your ravings.

Sponsored Links
Conspiracy theory? The greedy Tories make no secret of grasping Russian cash, trans.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/feb/23/oligarchs-funding-tories
They've been benefitting fo

Russia hasn't exactly been that overwhelming in Ukraine.

They are not as scary now they've been seen in action, as they were before. Let's hope we don't get ww3. But if it does happen, I'd choose the nato side. I'm guessing you wouldn't
When I enlisted I believed that NATO was the defender against an aggressor, many veterans now realise that the only thing NATO was defending was the FIAT currency, ask Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein, there were no WMD, everything we heard was the BS and propaganda from the MSM.
I see Putin fighting for our freedom.
He was removed from the SWIFT payment system and went BRICS gold and commodities backed, India is now the biggest importer of crude from Russia, they refine it and sell it to the EU for an extortionate price.
Going gold is also destroying the FIAT currencies which have enslaved us with debt.
In the mid 70s the Green party was getting very vocal in Germany, they now have seats in the Bundestag where they are pushing their Global Warming/Cooling, Climate Change, HOAX, Putin has destroyed them with Germany resorting to the coal fired power stations they had mothballed.
Putin has also driven a wedge into the member states of the NWO headquarters based in Brussels with southern and eastern states arguing with France, Holland and Germany.

When I enlisted I believed that NATO was the defender against an aggressor, many veterans now realise that the only thing NATO was defending was the FIAT currency, ask Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein, there were no WMD, everything we heard was the BS and propaganda from the MSM.
I see Putin fighting for our freedom.
He was removed from the SWIFT payment system and went BRICS gold and commodities backed, India is now the biggest importer of crude from Russia, they refine it and sell it to the EU for an extortionate price.
Going gold is also destroying the FIAT currencies which have enslaved us with debt.
In the mid 70s the Green party was getting very vocal in Germany, they now have seats in the Bundestag where they are pushing their Global Warming/Cooling, Climate Change, HOAX, Putin has destroyed them with Germany resorting to the coal fired power stations they had mothballed.
Putin has also driven a wedge into the member states of the NWO headquarters based in Brussels with southern and eastern states arguing with France, Holland and Germany.
Here we go again

You're not thinking this through, if NATO attacks Russia what do you think China will do?
China can't allow Russia to fall under American/EU control.
China shares a 4000 km border with Russia, if it comes to an existential fight for survival for China, they will use their massive industrial resources to produce weapons instead of bicycles and cheap tat for export.
Russia unlike Nazi Germany has the space, natural resources and if partnered with a country like China, will have the capacity to fight a long war of attrition that will destroy Europe and wreck the global economy.
The above scenario is one of last resort for Russia and China.

China can't allow Russia to fall under American/EU control.
China shares a 4000 km border with Russia, if it comes to an existential fight for survival for China, they will use their massive industrial resources to produce weapons instead of bicycles and cheap tat for export.
Russia unlike Nazi Germany has the space, natural resources and if partnered with a country like China, will have the capacity to fight a long war of attrition that will destroy Europe and wreck the global economy.
The above scenario is one of last resort for Russia and China.
Well done you!
I'm impressed, I thought you were incapable of thinking outside the narrative...

SORRY, I THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE HAD POSTED THE QUESTION..
YOU ARE % CORRECT

Last edited:
It's more, what if Russia attacks nato
The threat of nuclear war should put the global warming/ cooling climate change HOAX to bed, it will awaken the Brainwashed Sleepers, a decade ago I was happy doing my thing, earning a few quid and making ends meet, I lost my job truckin and concentrated entirely on my building projects.
Are you aware of the Minsk agreement?

America/EU have no plans to invade Russia. Don't worry on that front...
I beg your pardon? Say that again...
America/EU have no plans to invade Russia. Don't worry on that front...
I beg your pardon! I think I must have misunderstood what you said ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230504_145406.jpg
    Screenshot_20230504_145406.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 22
Sponsored Links
Back