Ban ownership of cats.

Sponsored Links
Reminds me of the time, when working for the local council. A mate was painting someone's front door a delicate shade of light blue. Paint in tray and brush in hand, their cat was across the road, when a big dog came running round the corner. The cat ran across the road, straight through the paint tray, through the front door, up on the back of the very light coloured sofa, and back down , across a white carpet and up the stairs.
I nearly p***ed myself laughing, whilst my mate just stood there , open jawed at the stupidity of the cat.
His face was a bl00dy picture. I was laughing so hard, I had to go and sit in the van for about an hour before I dare face him.
The lady of the house went ballistic, claiming it wasn't her cat. Her cat would never do such a thing. It must have been some stray and she'd sue the council for painting the door whilst it was open. (good luck with that dear).
Next day there's a councillor there with us, explaining that the council can't be held responsible for the behaviour of her cat. (which she later admitted was hers).
We had already spent an extra hour there the day it happened , cleaning the paint up as best we could. (the house stunk of white spirit) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yep,,, Cat's are certainly free spirits. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You know what else really annoys me, birds. Damn birds crapping everywhere, lets wipe them all out. Expecially the idiots that put seeds down in their gardens to encourage birds to come eat there..and where do they crap?? No in the garden with the food, they are too smart for that..but the 2-3 surrounding houses.

Inconsiderate ****s.
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1552110#1552110

and dog owners...what a bunch of wa***rs, yeah, SOME might pick up their crap, but do they gag them at night? No. "Bark bark bark, woof woof woof"
Dog ownership should be banned i'd say
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=228821&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

...could go on and on. Either it is all ok or it is not. Crap is bio degradeable. Less cats = more mice and rats...and they have a slightly bigger history of causing problems.

Sponsored Links
Back