Ban ownership of cats.

we can't stop birds, rats, mices, insects, just about all animals. Would you blames Mother Earth?

Argrees that some owners are being lazy. Cats can be trained to use a litter tray outside.

Dan.
Come on then, lets have the run down on how this would work then?

wheres yer prob our 3 use a litter box inside when i dont let them out

if your a ding why should a cat minder be responsible

Sponsored Links
I bet he's peed up against a few fences and on people's lawns and houses when he's been drunk in his time. So it's a bit rich him complaining about small animals' owners; maybe his parents should got have followed his acts of drunken debauchery around with a bucket and disinfectant to clean up after him.

I bet he's peed up against a few fences and on people's lawns and houses when he's been drunk in his time. So it's a bit rich him complaining about small animals' owners; maybe his parents should got have followed his acts of drunken debauchery around with a bucket and disinfectant to clean up after him.

Who???? this time.??? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I care very much indeed about my relationships with my neighbours and I'd be horrified if one complained about any aspect of my behaviour but.... how the feck do you suggest I find out where my cat does her business? I don't fancy spending the night out climbing trees, crawling through hedges and sneaking under parked cars.

Muppet.

jeez, deleted again. :LOL:

am i allowed to say i don't like cats? :LOL:

I like cats.........but I can't manage a whole one.
I simply pick up the mess and throw it back into the owners garden.Had no complaints and it gives me great pleasure.It's the indiscriminate killing of birds that pi$$e$ me off.

I care very much indeed about my relationships with my neighbours and I'd be horrified if one complained about any aspect of my behaviour but.... how the f**k do you suggest I find out where my cat does her business? I don't fancy spending the night out climbing trees, crawling through hedges and sneaking under parked cars.

Muppet.

:LOL:
Ok. So what would be your course of action, assuming you did ever bother your ar*se to ask your long suffering neighbours and the answer was ......YES they get fed up with shovelling your cats crap up.???????

I'll tell you what course of action........ Precisely ZERO, None, F*ck all.
So you can be horrified all you like, it doesn't help them though does it.

I'm not suggesting 24HR surveillance on your cat or following it up trees etc :LOL: ........... Just ban the ownership. Problem solved. :D

Selfish and irresponsible fullstop.
In fact you should be handed an ASBO for starters, just for pretending to care what misery your neighbours are going through. :LOL:

jeez, deleted again. :LOL:

am i allowed to say i don't like cats? :LOL:

but you should avoid advocating cruel or illegal acts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

you been having illegal acts with them? :eek:

Ban all pets. In fact when I go walking in the countryside there is sometimes a terrible smell from farm animals - could we ban them too? Sometimes I get on a bus or a train and some people have bad body odours, can we ban them too?

Sometimes I read complete and utter stuff and nonsense on here - we definitely need to ban both the content and the owners!

Strangely enough, farmyard animals dont seem to be in the habit of jumping over my fence, cr*pping and then retreating back to the farmyard. :LOL:

I dont understand your point.

My point is that you shouldn't whinge on about nature, especially since you are more than likely equally as guilty as performing unpleasant and selfish acts.

you are more than likely equally as guilty as performing unpleasant and selfish acts.

My memory is not quite what it was, but i really can't recall the last time I jumped over a neighbours fence, cr*pped on his lawn and jumped back over my side. :LOL:

If a dog was to do this, the owner would be reported, or beaten about the head, depending on the neighbour.

But cat owners are a selfish law unto themselves.

Sponsored Links
Back