Ban ownership of cats.

Are you honestly telling me that you have never got pi$$ed and urinated where you shouldn't have?

Sponsored Links
Are you honestly telling me that you have never got p**sed and urinated where you shouldn't have?

:LOL: :LOL:

This is bizarre..... :LOL:

You've gone from farmyard animals, to dirty humans on buses, to my alleged drunken urination habits. :LOL: :LOL:

Love it. :LOL:
Your insane.

Sponsored Links
i think katydee has lost the plot a little.

i defy her not to be ****ed off if i let my dog wander into her garden and crimp an end off.

Lol these postings are hilarious!

I've seen dogs cr*p everywhere, cats digging up borders to do their stuff, but really, who gives?
No, I don't do any gardening of such, just get directed where to dig, so I don't often come across much cat cr*p in my garden, but seriously, ban cats?? Have you lost your mind? What would the Thai people eat?? Think before you post thoughtless things like that, or the next time you tuck into your 'meat' curry........ :LOL:

Oh yes, and I do own a lovely American short haired. Aaaaaawwwwww :)

Just joking about the Thai people and their eating habits. I don't think it's exclusive to them, the Chinese probably have a dabble as well.................. :)

If a dog was to do this, the owner would be reported, or beaten about the head, depending on the neighbour.

And you've never seen dog poop left behind by a selfish dog owner?

We pick up after our dog, but I've stepped in enough dog c**p to know that plenty of people don't. I've trodden in cat poop precisely once (neighbour's cat buried some in my gravel drive). I've trodden in hedgehog poop in my garden, should we ban hedgehogs?

As a dog owner, I must ask any cat-haters here: what do you when you take your dog for a walk and it has diarrhoea?

If you can say you honestly manage to clear up every bit, and disinfect afterwards, then you have earned the privilege to hate cats for digging in your flowerbeds. If not, then you're a hypocrite.

I don't know where my cats do their business. I also don't know where my next door neighbour's cats do theirs.
We have fields on all four sides of us and I don't think any of our combined herd of cats (we have 2, next door has 2) ever strays far enough to get in anyone elses garden,
Both of our cats are rescue cats, microchiped and nutered and i'm quite fond of them all.

So, LastMagicBean; what would happen to my cats if you 'banned ownership'?

Ban ownership and 50 lashes for anyone with very slightest desire to even pretend to own one.

I don't own them, I feed them now and again. They stay in my house. They are happy. I'm happy. Nobody is unhappy.

And you've never seen dog poop left behind by a selfish dog owner?

Yep. Selfish.

I've trodden in hedgehog poop in my garden, should we ban hedgehogs?.

HEDGEHOGS ??????????? WTF :eek: :eek: ........ :LOL: :LOL:

When the sudden craze of selfish irresponsible people all rushing out to buy hedgehogs as pets, stroke them in front of the telly, then let them out at night to hurdle their little backsides over my fence and systematically crap on my lawn, then I shall give it some thought. Until that time it's not a problem. :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you can say you honestly manage to clear up every bit, and disinfect afterwards, then you have earned the privilege to hate cats for digging in your flowerbeds. If not, then you're a hypocrite.

I don't own a dog. So where, in your eye's does that leave me on the hypocrite front ???

I don't know where my cats do their business. I also don't know where my next door neighbour's cats do theirs.

Exactly my point. You probably have never thought about.
Someone else's problem.

So, LastMagicBean; what would happen to my cats if you 'banned ownership'?

You've just said they're not your cats....???????? :LOL: ;)

So where, in your eye's does that leave me on the hypocrite front ???

probably just a victor meldrew then
ROFL.gif

My apologies, LMBean, I mistook you for one of those people who hates animal A because they keep animal B as a pet. Whereas you have neither.

Therefore you're not a hypocrite... a grumpy git possibly ;) :LOL: :LOL:

You may like to take a leaf from the book of a former colleague. He had a neighbour with a cat that would dig his flowerbeds relentlessly. He tried all the old remedies, nothing worked. So, he asked his neighbour if she could do anything. She went into great lengths about how a cat is a "free spirit", and he'd just have to stop being grumpy.

Soon after, he was changing the oil on his car, and left a tray of used engine oil whilst he went into the house for the loo. He came back out to see the cat pawing at its reflection in the inky black oil. The cat then got freaked out by the thick oil and did what most cats do when scared: ran straight through its cat flap, into the house, up the stairs and under the bed.

So, the "free spirit" left its owner with three rooms and a staircase with thick black engine oil stains on the carpets, plus an evening trying to wash engine oil off an angry cat with sharp claws.

He swears it wasn't planned, but as his neighbour had just had new carpets laid throughout, you have to wonder... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back