Bankers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wasn't paying much attention to the news about the Barklays banker until the other day some geezer on the box pointed out that if you get caught shop lifting the police are involved and you can get banged up for it, yet this banker is didling us out of millions and the chances are he wont even have his wrist slapped.

It P's me off that our money bails them out and they spit in our face, i say lock them up and throw away the key.

Sponsored Links
It P's me off that our money bails them out and they spit in our face, i say lock them up and throw away the key.

Wall

Machine gun

The world would be a better place if we had a cull of vermin like them.

The bankers are just the vermin at the top of the pile and people who use banking services are the vermin at the bottom of the pile.
One wouldn't exist without the other.
Yous all borrow money so your all partners to the bankers in this greed and corruption.

I see the Chairman of Barclays has now resigned. Rat leaving a sinking ship springs to mind. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
I see the Chairman of Barclays has now resigned. Rat leaving a sinking ship springs to mind. ;) ;) ;)
Not really,
more a sacrificial lamb.

Bob Diamond was in charge of the relevant division when the fiddles were taking place - he's the one who should be falling on his sword.

... and all the time they are giving each other millions in bonuses! You couldn't make it up.

They just don't get it, do they?

It's you that don't get it. Take every loan out of society - and you don't have a society.

You mean 65 year old Marcus Agius. I'm sure his pension was nicely sorted, and a lovely golden goodbye. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back