BARGAIN Kitchen drawers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wanting to build some drawer units for my kitchen, went into B+Q looking at the drawer packs, which seem to be all around the £30 - 35 mark for metal units with soft close option, BUT looking along the shelves see some drawer units the type where you turn a full size base unit door into a deep drawer, shelf edge price £5 yes £5, have a look in the box and they are the same metal type soft close drawer runners.
So thought i could modify them for my needs (chipboard slots into the runners) pick up three packs and off to the till, three boxes are scanned and total price flashes up 30p yes thats THIRTY PENCE, so went back and invested another 50p. Might not be top quality but for 10p each must be a bargain

Sponsored Links
It was B+Q in Chester, but their shelf is now empty ;) The shelf edge code is 3167885 (have assembled some this afternoon and they do seem quite good quality, with full adjustments for the fronts etc )

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back