Barristers striking

There are not many barristers doing legal aid work, because the government doesn't like the public having acces to justice, so has made the funding inadequate.

The few who remain are dissatisfied.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Zzzzzz. Barristers are striking for more money....they need more money because prices are rising...prices are rising because the currency has been inflated by the money printed to pay for covid.
Continuing your trend of being wrong. The barristers are striking because they aren't getting the pay rise recommended to deal with the pre-covid shortfalls.

Zzzzzz. Barristers are striking for more money....they need more money because prices are rising...prices are rising because the currency has been inflated by the money printed to pay for covid.
Zzzzzz.
He fell from the boat. I pushed him in the water knowing he could swim, the tide came in and there was a strong current. He was swept away. It was the fault of the tide and the current, which is affected by the moon, which was created by the Big Bang, that he drowned,, nothing to do with me. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
clutching at straws now ?

Not at all

The 4 cases are mentioned previously guilty 100%

Absollutrly no doubt as to there guilt none what so ever

Mind you I dare say you don’t think they are so you could plead there case

Mitigating circumstances

Some thing in there child hood or some other such waffle you could dream up :ROFLMAO:

You could play the race card ? Or maybe the human rights card

The 4 cases are mentioned previously guilty 100%

Absollutrly no doubt as to there guilt none what so ever

Of course, just like all the others previously found guilty.

I'm sure you will agree there was no doubt, and public clamour for brutal revenge

Last edited:
@transam

Found guilty beyond reasonable doubt
Was mentally ill by the time he was released, and died a year later.

Served 27 years for murder he did not commit. "Asked what he made of the revelation that he could perhaps have been freed a decade ago, he said: "Disgraceful."

I think trans is mistaking a fair trial for letting people off the crime and it's punishment.

Just not understanding !

Of course, just like all the others previously found guilty.

I'm sure you will agree there was no doubt, and public clamour for brutal revenge

Yes we can all pick miscarriages of justice which mean there was doubt about there guilt

Some fruit cake crossing a road to stab Joe cox 100% guilty

Some bloke picking up a 4 year old and throwing him off a roof 100% guilty

Throw him off a roof imo

Yes we can all pick miscarriages of justice which mean there was doubt about there guilt

Throw him off a roof imo
And who gets to decide the guilt and apply whatever punishment ? Specifically who !

Throw him off a roof imo
found guilty beyond reasonable doubt !

Either you're restricting your state sanctioned killings to such a tiny group as to be pointless, or you will eventually kill innocents.

Capital punishment is a waste of time and money. It's nothing more than vicarious revenge killing.

Sponsored Links
Back