Basic Application from C2 to a Sui Generis HMO

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, i am filling in the change of use application form for planning permission and am stuck on section 24.

I have just started a 10 year lease on the building in October. I have just found out that the solicitor has still has not added us to the Land registry and is about to do it.

My question is: On section 24 - Ownership certificates and agricultural land declaration who fills the certificate A, B, C and D?

Am i the owner? Definition - owner is a person with a freehold interest or leasehold interest with at least 7 years left to run.

Am i a agricultural tenant?

Or shall i give it to the person i rent the property from to complete?

Many Thanks in Advance

Mark

Sponsored Links
The applicant fills the forms in.

You have control over the property under your lease agreement, so are the owner in this planning context.

It's not a farm, so you're not an agricultural tenant.

...unless the property was previously used for the care of geriatric cattle.

Sponsored Links
haha thanks guys. Huge help... One last thing. Due to the land registry only getting done now will it still be ok to do it as it does say needs to be the owner 21 days before the date of the application. We obviously have been but not sure whether it means with land registry also?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back