Bath frame procedure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Can anyone help me with this?
I have a bath and frame/legs and can't figure out in which order to install the bath.
The materials for the bath frame consist of the following:-
2 steel rods which attach to the bottom of the bath
4 feet which screw to the floor
4 steel threaded bars which screw to the feet and held in place with nuts at one end and into 4 plastic locking blocks within the 2 steel rods at the other end.
4 clips which screw to the wall and clip to underside of bath edge

My problem is working out the sequence in which all these things come together. can anyone help? Sorry I have no photos and the place where I bought the bath are just salesmen (clueless) and there where no instructions in any boxes of the frames.

Sponsored Links
The sequence of parts you list is the sequence in which they should be put together.......... :D

Ok LearnerPlumber but do you have to slide the bath onto the locking blocks which will be sticking up in the air at the top of the feet?

Either you have a bath with very sexy legs or you are making it sound complicated when it isn't.

You assemble your legs on your bath and you l brackets on your bath plonk it down, level it with the two locking nuts drill and plug for l brackets lift bath away silicone down side and back, plonk it back, recheck level, screw feet to floor screw l brackets, fill in again with silicone for good measure go away until tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
Paul Barker you didn't really tell me anything there, read through your comment again ................... Doesn't make sense? :?:

If you cant work out how to put the legs on the bath you should call a plumber as putting the bath taps on is a far harder procedure. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back