Bath Shower Mixer Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have just had new bathroom installed and the flow through the new bath shower mixer is much slower than the previous BSM tap. I have a gravity fed system so new tap is obviously suitable for a higher pressure (even thought it stated it was suitable for all pressures!!!). I was thinking of installing a twin feed pump and was looking for some advice of the best way to go about it. The bath is the only cold feed supplied by the tank in the loft all other supplies are mains so in that respect i have my dedicated cold feed. My question is for the hot water can I 1.)come off my existing hot feed from the cylinder and boost the hot water to the whole house 2.)fit a dedicated hot feed from the cylinder i.e. surrey or essex flange or 3). site the pump under the bath and just re-route the bath supplies through the pump. Any advice grately received, Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back