Bath & sink waste, acceptable?

Sponsored Links
That is a leak waiting to happen!

He could of put 4x2 under the bath legs to spread the weight and raise the bath.

Andy

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Even I could do better than that!

View media item 49094
WTF are A, B, D and E all about? "I've got an offcut of copper I could use there".
The run of copper that includes A and B seems misaligned at A.

What on Earth is C all about?

Raising and supporting F would help, but still doesn't help with the fact that the stack connection is too high.

A flexi instead of a trap?

When we have anything done at work we save time looking in the phone directory by looking in the same place no matter what trade it is........

......C for COWBOY!

Is it also ok to have the bath and sink sharing the same route/pipe into the waste stack?

Everyone seems to be confirming my initial suspicions.. I can feel water around E, perhaps also due tot he fact that this pipe is partially filled with water all the time as its below the waste exit.

I did wonder why there was so many joins! Ive had no bathroom for a week now after being told it would take a couple of days.. I know some problems have arisen such as cracked stack, and problems with toilet have also caused issues...

Sponsored Links
i think your primary concern should be your stack. Thats a recipe for disaster , assuming you now have a cast stack above a flexible connector?? Whats holding the cast up? Good brackets I hope ! I'd get the stack replaced in plastic from the join all the way up.

In reply to the OP's original post, No, it is not acceptable, it has a backfall from the bath to the stack

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back