Bath Tap location in a small bathroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Planning to buy this shower set but worry that the there would be problem accessing the overflow bath filler in my small bathroom where wall hung toilet is next to bath tub.

Is there anyway to know that it will be fine before I order the stuff? My toilet and bath tub location will finish looking like this one (but I won't have the bath mixer like the photo), and there will be 10cm gap between bath panel and edge of toilet unit.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 14.00.59.png

Sponsored Links
It will be accessible if the bath panel is removed .Had one in mine found it slow to fill and if the bath needed topping up you had to get up ,would not use again.

The bath would go in first so initial access to the pipework would be easy, when it comes time to servicing the pipework, that's when the trouble would start and unless there was enough space to get your head in to see the pipework at the back then access may not be good enough.

Ditto for overflow fillers, as long as you're happy to go away and have your dinner while the bath fills then no problem.

Sponsored Links
Ahh...I haven't even noticed the flow rate is only 8.5L/min for the bath filler, thank you so much for mentioning it.

Do you think I will be able to ditch the bath filler and use the same diverter connecting to a wall mounted bath tap?

If so, my next question would be...are all brushed nickel from other brands all look the same colour?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back