Bath spout without taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am fitting a new bath with shower. The bath has a single hole in the top edge to take a mixer tap. I have a very nice dual purpose shower valve unused in an earlier bathroom, designed to supply either the shower or the bath.

I would like to use this to supply a single spout for the bath (as well as the shower). Are there any such spouts without taps attached available? The bath it was originally supplied for filled from the overflow attachment.

TIA

Sponsored Links
Are there any such spouts without taps attached available?

Zillions. Olde curvy ones, modern thin slot ones - all sorts.

Didn't try very hard, did you.

GOOGLE - first query found dozens.

Knowing how intelligent, helpful and polite you all are on here, I came here first.

Cheers

After intensive searching, I've found one at £53, which is too tall anyway. Hardly zillions, or even dozens.

Sponsored Links
Knowing how intelligent, helpful and polite you all are on here, I came here first.

Cheers
are you psychic- or have you been lurking ;) You should see the transatlantic feuds Tennessee v Scotland :LOL:

Cheers
are you psychic- or have you been lurking ;) You should see the transatlantic feuds Tennessee v Scotland :LOL:

I missed that. However, have now managed to get a cheap(ish) overflow filler with pop-up waste for £63, which will fit the bill nicely as the bath is not predrilled for the tap/spout.

Thanks all for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back