bathroom ceramic tiles on wooden t+g

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am about to start laying a small area of approx 4msq.

the floor slopes a tiny bit but not enough to disrupt function of the toilet and I didnt want to try and level the floor.

should I tile right under the toilet or cut around it, I prefer the first option and if so should I try and level the toilet or just leave the slope?

when I prepare the layout should I use the centre of the room as the guide or the centre of the area where I want to tile?

Would you tile under the bath?

regards in advance
Peter

Sponsored Links
pb21 said:
should I tile right under the toilet or cut around it, I prefer the first option and if so should I try and level the toilet or just leave the slope?
The manufacter do recommend exterior plywood with screws for floor tiles and the tiles under the toilet would look better if the toilet pipe fitting will allow you to do it.
when I prepare the layout should I use the centre of the room as the guide or the centre of the area where I want to tile?
See this to help you
Would you tile under the bath?
Yes,if you have side panel but no need to go under the bath support frame.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back