bathroom extractor fan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a ceiling mounted bathroom extractor fan which I inherited with the house - it is situated above the bath which does not help when attempting to take a good look at it! The problem being that the timer comes on immediately on the light pull cord and continues to run for up to 5 minutes after turning off the light. I would like to reduce the timer settings to come on much later if able and turn off when the light is turned off too. I have removed the hood but I have to really screw my neck around to view the components. The only thing I can see is that it is a Newlec, with many fiddly switches. Which switch do I need to fiddle with please to reset the timer?

Sponsored Links
Thank you very much for your sound advice, just as well I had the common sense to do so before reading your reply although I remain 'in the dark' re initial query.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back