Bathroom: Fixed Bath Screen

9 Oct 2012
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am trying to find a good example of a bathtub which has a fixed glass screen attached to it. I'm not after a screen that pivots or has hinges, but essentially just a large piece of glass that has been fixed into the wall and siliconed at the bottom edge (where it meets the bathtub rim).

Any internet search for fixed glass returns a glass panel that is fixed to the wall but still pivots. I'm after something that cannot be moved around.

I've found in the past that pivot screens can be flimsy and get dirt trapped in the rubber piece at the bottom easily. I want something that is permanently fixed and can't move around at all.

Does anyone have examples of this? Or can point me in the direction of where I could find this?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local