bathroom ideas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is my bathroom and i am looking at removing the bath and installing a shower cubicle\open shower wet room area - was possibly thinking of moving the toilet back to where the towel radiator currently is, and installing a shower area near the window.

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 13.12.46.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 13.32.02.png

Would this look weird / not the done thing by having the shower near the window - i'm obviously concerned with the water spray

on a side note - any potential ideas for my bathroom project would be appreciated

cheers

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Move the basin next to the toilet - then put the shower along the wall where basin/bath end was. Maybe a long tray with the curved walk - in glass fixed screen (y) Hang the bathroom door the other way so it doesn't hit the end of the shower tray.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
800 X 1200 SHOWER ENCLOSURE BEHIND DOOR, THEN MOVE SINK TOWARDS WINDOW BUT STILL ON SAME WALL SO YOU HAVE SOMEWHERE FOR MIRROR.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back