Bathroom mirror & pebble border tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, We would like to put a made to measure mirror in our bathroom on the top half of one wall to make it look bigger but I don't really want those ugly fixing screws with plastic caps. Can anyone advise how to attach the mirror to the wall with invisible fixings or some kind of mirror friendly glue/grout? Also I have seen some border tiles that are made from natural pebbles but was wondering how good these would be when exposed to running water from the shower. Do they soak the water up? I wouldnt want any leaks into the kitchen below!

Sponsored Links
You can buy mirror adhesive at most glass suppliers, specifically to avoid damaging the silvered finish on the rear of the mirror.

Very like gripfill, but for mirrors.

Is it strong enough to hold a large mirror (approx 1800 x 600) or will it need to be propped up until its dry?

Mine were 800X800mm, I propped them up anyway. I reckon it will tell you on the back of the tube.

Sponsored Links
Thats great, thank for that. I just need to solve the pebble border query now! I love this site, people are so helpful. :D

Don't think that's a problem. I know my limitations and plumbing (apart from connecting washer etc) I would never try myself! Its too messy & expensive if it goes wrong!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back