Mirror Tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

My friend recently tiled my bathroom and we left spaces for some tiles (small) for mirror tiles.

Can anyone advise where i can purchase them from online and in shops?

thanks

Sponsored Links
thats impressive- how did u do that...
didnt necessarily answer the question though as to who is best... thats just google.. thats not informed knowledge

didnt necessarily answer the question though as to who is best... thats just google.. thats not informed knowledge

You asked where you could buy tiles online or from shops, you've not specified what size, standard or thickness is required, if you ask specific questions you'll get specific answers.

Sponsored Links
yeh fair comment. sorry if msg sounded ar$ey - wasnt meant to be.
ill get those details.

cheers

Hi

My friend recently tiled my bathroom and we left spaces for some tiles (small) for mirror tiles.

Can anyone advise where i can purchase them from online and in shops?

thanks

I would have sorted the mirror tiles first, so I would know what space etc to leave.
But then I do try to plan the whole job. ;)

Thanks all. Well you can get them made to fit.. so does not matter what order you do it in. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back