Bathroom shower valve question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
People,

Bathroom re-vamp coming up. I require a shower valve that can satisfy the following criteria:-

1. It needs to be able to accept one cold input and one hot input that is supplied via a pump at at around 2.5 bar.

2. It needs to be serviceable from the front (i.e tile side) in the event that it should develop a fault.

3. It needs to be thermostatic.

4. It needs to have two outputs that can be switched. One output would be to a shower (via an "elbow" on the wall) and the second would be to a Grohe Tetrofill (combined overflow / bath filler) mounted at midway point in the bath or alterntaively to a "spout" out from the wall into the bath.

5. It needs to be of the concealed type.

I have tried Grohe. They offer a valve but the trim (ie visiable part) is very limited.

Anyone got any ideas on what Company offers a valve which can satisfy the above?

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
Try looking at the hansgrohe range, you will need an Ibox to flush into the wall and then the trim and valve posibilities are virtually endless.

Nick

Nick, thanks for a quick response. They have a shedload of parts, can you provide a link to the valve, the ibox and available trims?!?!?

basically the ibox is universal and will work with any of their range of valves, you need a thermostatic valve body which will come with the trim of your choice, have a look on theitr site for the desired finish option your looking for.

Nick

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back