Bathroom sink pully bar clip broken, please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

The actual clip that holds the bathroom sink plug pulley metal bar in place has snapped. Hence the plug cannot be closed or opened.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement please, its a small ish white plastic clip with a screw in it.
p.s we have just moved in so the dirt is not ours. Slowly going round sixing what the previous occupants didnt bother fixing..

Photo attached

Sponsored Links
Plumbers merchant prob have one lying about that they will give you. I have hundreds of them.

These are notoriously difficult to source. Change the waste to a click one.

Plumbers merchant prob have one lying about that they will give you. I have hundreds of them.

Are the ones you have the same as I have then? Any chance of donating me one if I send you an envelope please?...

;)

Sponsored Links
No mine are a metal type they do the same but you can bolt them to the lifter and the waste bar does the same if you want one that's fine. Pm me

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back