Bathroom towel radiator choice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks,

I'm renovating our bathroom at the minute & want to install a towel style radiator for the aesthetics . . . but I'm stuck choosing which is suitable.

The room currently has a fairly old ~600mm sqaure double white panel rad but by the comparitive heating output for this type / size of new models of the same size, appears to be much larger than any towel radiator gives out . . .

Using a BTU calculator gives me a higher BTU requirement than the existing radiator will be giving off . . . The bathroom is ~ 4m x 3m (x2.4 tall) and never feels cold.

What should I be looking for? Should I be too concerned about the overall BTU of this radiator?

:?:

Any help appreciated. :)

Cliff

Sponsored Links
We fitted quite a big towel rail in our family bathroom and the output is only just adequate; Mrs RR hasn't stopped complaining about it since so do your homework carefully.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back