Bathroom wastepipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an extension on the back of my property and at the moment, my bathroom waste goes through the skirting, through a gap between the extension and the building and then across the kitchen ceiling, through a wall and then I presume, down and out under the extension. I'm fitting a new suite and want the waste to go under the floorboards, but this means that when it goes across the kitchen ceiling to the outlet pipe, it has to go up for the last foot or so. Is there any sort of pump you can get to overcome this? I can't re-route the waste any other way.

Sponsored Links
What sort of waste? You can only use a Sani-Bog if you have a normal gravity operated Bog elsewhere in the building available to all. Building regs (and common sense)

Sponsored Links
ChrisR said:
What sort of waste? You can only use a Sani-Bog if you have a normal gravity operated Bog elsewhere in the building available to all. Building regs (and common sense)
It's just the waste from the sink and bath, no toilet waste.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back