Downstairs Bathroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to decide on a new toilet, the toilet i like has an horizontal waste outlet, and the bend is hidden, my wastepipe in my bathroom goes through the floor (downstairs bathroom), does it matter what type of loo i purchase.

Sponsored Links
no and yes

most (i not all, that i've seen) have waste coming out of the back of the toilet and you get diff pan connectors to suit...straight one for the wall exit and a 90 degree on to go to th floor

Just beware that if the waste pipe is set in concrete you could strugle to get the toilet to sit correctly for the pipework whilst still sitting agaist the wall. (you might have to build a fat shelf to take the screw, or a fase wall to bring the wall forward or some long screws with copper pipe inbetween the toilet and that wall to secure it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back