Baumatic 760 dishwasher will not fill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On selecting any program the pump starts, but no water enters. It times out with an error code E1 after about 30 seconds.
The pilot water valve (external to the dishwasher - on the end of the water hose) gives open circuit, and when disconnected and a multimeter across the output terminals to the valve do not shom any voltage (on selecting a program and with the pump running).
The open circuit made me feel that the valve had failed and at £60 for a combined hose and valve I was going to replace with a standard inboard mounted valve and standard hose.
However, I thought that I would check the output to this in case the controller has failed , or some other device in the start up sequence had failed. I had expected a 240v to the valve on start up.

I am norw confused at it would appear that tboth the controller is not giving an output and the vlave is open circuit (I was expected 100 to 200 ohms for the coil)

(I have also check and cleaned the in line filter)

Whilst not a professional plumber I am a chartered engineer and spend a lot of time trouble shoting "big" systems, so hope to try and understand any proposed solutions.

ANyone got a circuit diagram for one of these ? FUll model title is BDS670SS

HELP! 8(

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back