Baumatic BDW13 dishwasher problems again!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The problems started when the main pump on the machine wasnt kicking in. I got a local appliance repair man to have a look at it. It turned out to be a small piece of plastic from the machine which had broken off & jammed the pump. It took him less than half an hour to sort out & cost me £70, gutted could have done the job myself for nowt!
Anyway the pump now works, however there is now another problem. About an hour into a cycle it beeps, stops & displays error code E3 indicating the water isnt getting hot enough. Which according to the manual i need to call an engineer as it is either the temperature sensor or the element. Is there a way that i can test to see which part it is ?
If i call someone out again ill probably end up paying out more than what the thing is worth. Its 3.5 years old by the way. Im not sure what to do as ive already put £70 into what is a pretty poor machine, anyone any ideas to which part it is most likely to be ?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back