Bax 80e timer problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My baxi 80e boiler was repaired recently (pressure sensor I think) and ran fine for about 2 months then all of a sudden it would not switch off when on timer so the thing has been running continually for a week now. I put in a new timer, but the thing will just not switch off unless I switch it off completely! Any ideas anyone?
Thanks in anticipation

Keith1956

Sponsored Links
If you look at the pin that comes out and activates the microswtch on divertor, left hand side of boiler facing you. This may be stuckout and not returning to rest position

namsag said:
If you look at the pin that comes out and activates the microswtch on divertor, left hand side of boiler facing you. This may be stuckout and not returning to rest position

Microswitch that this pin operates will probally be stuck in the closed position,,Flick it in and out with a screw driver and listen for a audible click..No click new switch

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back