Baxi 100 he plus leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I have a baxi 100 HE plus which seems to be leaking from behind the pump. Obviously the pressure on the system is dropping and the leak is just getting worse. How do I stop this as I cannot see exactly where it is coming from. Thanks in advance. Danny

Sponsored Links
pump manifold is a bit of a beeatchh of a job. Just a case of seeing if you can identify which joint is leaking. Stripping down, cleaning up the joints and replacing the o-rings. Check from the top and work your way down when checking for leaks.

Thanks for your help. It was most appreciated. All sorted now.
Its like most things, once you have done it once its not difficult.I have no plumbing and heating background but this was a doddle. Just shows that the prices some of these so called professionals charge is a joke. Thanks Guys.

Sponsored Links
Hi Danny,

I beg to differ on charges. You are paying for their knowledge. Thats why they charge as they do. You are lucky enough to have picked up the info on this site. As you yourself said......it's easy once you have done it (and know where/what to look for). I guess that applies to brain surgeons too! :LOL:

Congratulations Danny. With some guidance you've fixed a leak. Well done.
As a so called professional I hope you won't be expecting any further help.
I have no qualms with offering advise to people seeking it on here, but remarks of the kind you have demonstrated are the reason why fewer and fewer professionals are posting in this area.

sorry if I offened anyone. it really wasnt my intention. I have just read back through my last post and i now realise how it came across. I do appreciate the help I was just feeing a little pleased with myself for saving money and fixing the problem. Sorry.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back