baxi 105 hse instant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, i had a baxi 105 hse instant fitted approx 3 months ago, i have to top up the pressure approx every 3 weeks does this sound right ? i top it up to 2 then after 3 weeks its down to 0.5, i dont have any visible leaks, thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
iv checked all the rads they are all ok, iv checked around the boiler, no leaks visible there, anywhere else i could check, forgot to mention im still needing to bleed the rads occasionaly, but was told that i would need to , do this for several months untill all the air is gone, not alot of air but always from the same rad

Sponsored Links
I find the expansion vessel on these go very regularly

Have a look at the pressure guage whilst the boiler is working, if it goes up to 3 or more its defo the expansion vessel

bugger to change, boiler off wal etc, really a CORGI job

if not as raden says youhave a leak, check the rad valves, and have a look at the pressure relief pipe, it should be on the outside of the wall where the boiler is hung.

You know of course that bleeding the rads drops the pressure :?:

This boiler is only three monthe old , obviously still covered by the manufacturers guarantee . Contact them to sort out your problem .

Surely the boiler manufacturer would just say the leak's going to be in the system not in their boiler? And they'd probably be right.

Was the boiler fitted to an old system?

See the FAQ for the likely leak points. Remember you don't see leaks at rad valves etc if the water evaporates as fast as it leaks, which is common.

Could be worth dosing with Leak Sealer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back