Baxi 105e combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a baxi 105e the problem i have is a constant build up of air the the pump resulting in a 60 fault.
My plumber has tried a few things 1st swapped the pump 2nd changed the aav 3rd Fitted a magna clean, cleaning, flushing and inhibitor but I still have the problem. If I open the screw on the front of the pump when the fault happens I hear a hiss of air and then all if fine for a bit, I don't even need to reset the boiler. I have checked and bled all the radiators a few times but there is no air in them,
Last year I had the pcb, gas valve, both diaphragms and thermisotors changed over.
Having spent so much money on it I'm determined to get this problem fixed.
Any ideas please

Sponsored Links
why spend so much on parts when i hate to say it but you would ov been better getting a repair by baxi or bg

So

- gas valve
- pcb
- diaphram
- thermistors
- aav
- pump

How can one boiler have so many faults in one year? It's impossible I think!

Is the system properly pressurised and is there any loss of pressure? The air has to come in somewhere!

I must admit mine always manages to push the air out even on a barely filled system. Have you got enough flow and at least one radiator without TRV?

why would you need to bleed the pump when there is an aav right on top of it

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back