Baxi 105E Instant ch no hw

Thanks for your replies guy - much appreciated. Yes it is the 105E instant which I have.

the divertor needle was sticking - covered in gundge - cleaned it and now its move freely but made no difference. i noticed that the internal spring was pretty worn - that probably doesnt help!!!!

what baffles me is that even when the differential switch is disconnected from the valve, turning the hot water on still doesnt move the needle - is this normal???

Maybe I'll just buy a new differential switch and a new divertor valve and be done with it. cant see what else it could be???

Sponsored Links
where you took the the diaphram section (differential valve) of the main section of the divertor, did it have further push rod section that is pushed by the thrust plate needle that goes through the diaphram???

if it did is the next section on seized inside also???( towards the bit to rear where inlet and outlet are above and directly behind)

Yes we're both being dorks and wittering on about the wrong boiler. But JD got the message about the gunged up shafts though..
Got my crayons out again:
105instantexplpartshydr.gif

i know what a bunch of wallies we are.

chris does the pink section of parts 394to 392 also have some type of shaft/pushrod that can seize on these models that isnt shown on manual or is within the cylinder section???

Sponsored Links
yeah didnt see that number covering the entire dv, looked at numbers of replacable internal parts.

dont be suprised if it isnt pink when it arrives, thats just chris's favorite colour of felt tip pens :mrgreen:

And order the washers as well-don`t come with valve.Also the tiny little washers on the little pipes as these don`t come either.Had to fit this valve today.
Why can`t Baxi/Pot supply washers, tight fisted sons `o ............

RANT OVER!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Here here

worcester vallaint and even IDEAL (goodgawd) give you some washers

Poxi Baxiton are a tight arrsed bunch of wotsits

not only do they charge you the GDP of a small african country for their parts but they dont even give u a 2p washer

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back