Baxi 105e no dhw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Wrong time of year for this! Boiler been installed 4 years with no problems up till now. CH working correctly but no DHW whatever I try. Microswitch not operating on front of diaphram, however microswitch ok electrically, water leaking from front gland packing too. Any ideas on fix ??

Also does anyone have the installation manual for the 105e mine was apparently was put safe so 4 years ago (wifes!!!)

Sponsored Links
service kit for dhw section of diverter valve you need a new diaphragm gland o ring and silicon grease.

I can send you manua as pdfl if you email me or if you put your email address into your profile.. but you can get it yourself from baxipotterton website.

Paul

Thanks for the reply on Boxing day. The manual is no longer available through the Baxi website just the user manual and the sales lit. My email address is now in my profile. Are these bit available through the web?

Regards

your email address doesn't show when I click your name. Maybe it gets updated after the break, if you sent me an email I could reply.

http://www.ezypart.co.uk/new_parts

Alpha / Ocean and Baxi Service Kit - Ezypart Part#: SK010
Description: Service kit for sanitary section of Alpha and Baxi manifold
Price: £ 18.00

or you can buy that whole section of manifold

Baxi part no. 248063 - Ezypart Part#: MF01
Description: DHW Flow Valve (sanitary section only)
Price: £ 45.00
Fits:

Combi 80E
Combi 80 ECO
Combi 80 Max Flue
Combi 105E
Combi 105HE

Sponsored Links
Just had a look at the baxi website, how stupid of them to leave older model service instructions off. It is a legal requirement that these be left with the user, and to have them available when working on an appliance so if user loses them we need access to them. Now the manufacturers should assist us in this not hinder. That puts one off BAXI a bit. I hoipe they take note of this and provide freedom of access to all old MI's in future.

That said page 36 of the 105HE manual has the information you are looking for. http://www.baxi.co.uk/products/literature/Baxi-Combi-105HE.pdf

I am still willing to send you a manual when you have got your act together over communications technowlogy.

Paul Barker, Loc-06 has read my post, his email address is now showing in his profile

Paul

Hopefully e-mail address sorted, fairly shortsighted of Baxi to remove all installation manuals unless the boiler is current though.

Regards

Thanks for all your help guys, swapped the 3 way valve for the dhw all now OK.

Regards

Andrew

Loc-06 said:
Paul

Hopefully e-mail address sorted, fairly shortsighted of Baxi to remove all installation manuals unless the boiler is current though.

Regards

You can still get manual at partsarena.com/baxi then navigate to :-
Catalog » Baxi » Boiler » Combi » Combi 105E (GC No. 4707508) » Installation Instructions » Baxi 105e / 80e

Highlight some of the text , right click, select all then copy and paste into microsoft word. A faff about but it works!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back