Baxi Combi Instant 105e - no DHW problem:

scatmanjohn said:
namsag said:
Stochametric valve is not engaging with the centrifugal valve gear,,, Had an engineer say that to a customer one day .For a dirty pilot.. And with dead serious look on his face customer said i was thinking along those lines .Blood was running down my lip as i tried not to laugh.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LMAO x 10

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I am committing that one to memory NOW

Fan-bluddy-Tastic

Sponsored Links
HOT TAP TO ON> PANEL LED'S ON>BOILER LIGHTS -

YEEEEEHA - DHW RESTORED !!

Many thank's all for all your kind assistance.

Phew ! :)

Keith.

acument said:
HOT TAP TO ON> PANEL LED'S ON>BOILER LIGHTS -

YEEEEEHA - DHW RESTORED !!

Many thank's all for all your kind assistance.

Phew ! :)

Keith.

did you change the PCB?

Post Subject: Re: Replacement PCB fitted.

Forgot to put the above into the body of the text !

Bit more information:

This boiler basically unused for the last 9 months, guy in the middle of a Divorce, living in the property on his own, just let it lie, the house, the boiler, everything, till he sold up. Very sad, and no sarcasm intended, lots of us been there.

As there is an electric shower I s'pose it wasn't a major problem under the circumstances. Not sure how he kept warm though.....

When I first looked at the boiler, no pressure, no water, the olive on the filler pipe was so knackered the pipe was gushing water, had to replace it.
After filling up everything seemed ok DHW / CH all fine for 3 months or so. Noticed a gradual decline in the ability to get DHW, eventually gave up completely - and u know the rest

When I took out the old PCB there was a screw - can't see from the shape/size/type how it got there as it's not a match for any of the existing screws around the boiler, jammed under the PCB..........

I am a great believer in good karma, all u guys some today,

Keep Well,

Keith.

Sponsored Links
Should have listened to that handsome chap who replied first and could have saved the 4 page thead ;)

rob884 said:
Should have listened to that handsome chap who replied first and could have saved the 4 page thead ;)

he was probably too taken away with your handsomness rob

must say it occasionaly makes me go weak at the kness (but that could be me rhuemetism)

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back