Baxi 105e working OK but slow running scalding water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all hope you can help me,
I've got a Baxi 105e which has been running great until lately.
The hot water started running really slow and the pressure started to constantly drop. With investigation I found it needed a new expantion vessel.
I fitted an external tank successfully but still have the problem of slow running hot water which is seriously red hot and takes ages to fill a bath.

central heating seems OK and switches to hot water OK when heating is on and a tap is run.
one more point don't know if its related but we don't get instant hot water any more.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Gaz

Sponsored Links
The instant feature is ( was ) provided by the inbuilt special expansion vessel!

I am surprised your investigations when it failed did not discover that.

It seems you are one of the people who dont call a pro to service your boiler or do repairs.

There seems to be a fault with the hot water temperature control but this could just be that the settings have drifted.

My advice would be to call a pro to service/check your boiler and hopefully identify and correct the problem.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back