baxi 105E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:(
any help appreciated(1st timer)

i have a baxi 105e,the fan is constantly running? the fan/flue warning light comes on-
i have changed the air pressure switch-still the same?
i have tried fitting the new pcb 5112380,but excuse my ignorance,but there is no connector block for the A8 (diverter valve)all the other connectors fitted o.k ?
could it be a simple reset selector switch,,,hot water & preheat o.k but no CH****

Sponsored Links
If fan/flue light is on usually means fan is not spinning or APS faulty! If you have got the correct pcb then all connectors should fit as previous :rolleyes:

the fan/flue light as gone off since i fitted the air pressure switch,but the fan is still spinning continuously and no CH?

There is definately no A8 connector on the pcb? do you think that i may have the wrong pcb?it was sent to me by a Baxi rep?

could the reset selector switch be faulty or do you think it is a pcb renewal?

ROKCAKE said:
i have a baxi 105e,
hot water & preheat o.k but no CH****

The 105e has no preheat!

You have an instant

PCB part No. 248731

Sponsored Links
I think baxi part no for pcb is BAXI 248731 P.C.B :rolleyes: Seems you have the wrong one!

oh s**t

thanks lads

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

its definately a 105E and it has 3 dials 1) ch 2) water only 3) water preheat?
the rep reckons that the board 248731 has been upgraded to the 5112380?
he must have got it wrong?

Eyup ........ greetings, fellow smog monster!

The rep got it wrong!

248074 has been replaced with 5112380
If yours has the motorised DV it is the instant.
You want part number 248731

The manual for the Instant used to say you needed a 248074 - it was wrong!

cheers for that....i,m a bit confused how your a smoggie though?

just turned it on again today got a shower & the heating came on for an hour?

do you think it is definately the pcb,,the fan still runs constantly i,ve changed the APS ,checked the flue.etc

If after everyone here has told you you have the wrong one and given you the correct part no do you still have to ask if it is the pcb :rolleyes: :eek:

baxi 105E

fitted new PCB
fitted new APS
fitted new relay switch sensor

hot water & preheat ok,sounds like the fan is on constantly/all lights on apart from the central heating light?

Ignore what the rep says, have you fitted the correct new pcb that we have told you here :?:

Could it not just be something as simple as pin on divertor stuck in the out position or the microswitch it operates is faulty thus boiler thinks there is a hot water demand and is keeping fan etc on

i fitted part No 248731 as you all said,so if its not the pcb,,theres a spare one going cheap?

scuse my ignorance but how do you check the pin on the divertor /microswitch? seems worth a try

Front bottom left is a round brass thing facing you with a pin in the middle that comes out and hits a microswitch when hot water is demanded and returns when demand not there pin sometimes sticks out or microswtch can be faulty

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back