Baxi 800 - Hive wiring diagram

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. i was wondering if anyone could supply me with a wiring diagram for a hive system to a baxi 800 boiler

sorry if this has been asked but i cannot see it on here.

Thanks for any help in advance

Sponsored Links
You'll need to give a bit more info. There are several variants of Baxi 800 [Combi, System & Heat only] and if you have a system with motorised valves (aka Y-Plan or S-Plan) the Hive would control the motorised valves and not be connected directly to the boiler at all.

So, confirmation of the boiler type, details of the system it is connected to, plus details of the existing controls may elicit a reply or two.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
OK on the boiler wiring where the L,N&E are you will see a wire link in the next two terminals,remove that link, these go to 1&3 on the hive , doesnt matter which way round and obviously L to L and N to N, on the hive, if your boiler has an internal timer it needs to be set to constantly on , the hive will override it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back