BAXI 80E - NO PRESSURE - PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Would be most grateful for any help on the following subject.

Moved into a new apartment a few weeks backs....switched on the CH and noticed that the system pressure was below the minimum bar required, but as yet no flashing lights to indicate a fault. After a few more days i had no pressure at all resulting in no HW or CH and a flashing red light to indicate a pump or low pressure fault. So i asked some colleagues who advised me to re-pressurize the system, then bleed the radiators, this i have done and several occasions now. Simply what happens is, I pump the pressure back up and within a hour the system falls back to zero. Have checked for leaks to no avail, removed front cover of the baxi boiler, the only thing i found was micro droplets of water coming from what i presume to be the pump. (Black thing behind front panel pressure gauge...tech talk i love) Could this be the problem?

Please any advice would be grateful before i call out a heating engineer.

Sponsored Links
If no leaks then water nust be being released via the prv pipe. First of all check your expansion vessel pressure, see FAQ's.

Check auto airvent for any leaking as well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back