Baxi 80HE overflow constantly pouring outside

Sounds like the expansion vessel to me.

You should never play with the PRV because they hardly ever re-seal again

oh right, he never told me that. I should just be done with it and get a loan for a new boiler i think, reading these forum messages have kind of scared me away from Baxi now. Any recommendations?

Sponsored Links
If you are considering a new boiler, my personal recommendation would be a lovely Worcester Bosch 28i; It's German technology!

I think that considering a new boiler due to your boilers faults is a bit unnecessary.

The worst case scenario you should be looking at is calling in Heat Team (Baxi) on a fixed price £299 repair. This will include any parts and then give you a 12 month warranty on your entire boiler I believe.

Just because you are blonde doesn't mean you are stupid :rolleyes:

(Although I do live with one and I sometimes wonder :eek: :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
I think that considering a new boiler due to your boilers faults is a bit unnecessary.

The worst case scenario you should be looking at is calling in Heat Team (Baxi) on a fixed price £299 repair. This will include any parts and then give you a 12 month warranty on your entire boiler I believe.

(Although I do live with one and I sometimes wonder :eek: :LOL: )

:D no im not stupid but niave :rolleyes:

I dont mind having my boiler repaired (again) i just worry that it may be a continous outlay?? Although the £299 repair and 12 month warranty seems an idea!

if going for new boiler check out the duo tec from baxi bril boiler arcording to wich mag and goes on same frame as your 80 so no mess

That in itself may not be so relevant!

Unfortunately there are many in our profession who do not give proper value for money because their primary interest is in earning money for themselves!

Whilst none of the charges are in themselves unreasonable the problem is that they have not solved the problem!!! Thats wrong!

Tony

Totally with Agile on this point no fix no fee and if called back in no charge, even if its a component that has gone under g`tee.
Amount of times i have fixed appliances and charged less than someone who has has washed there hands of it and left it not working is ridiculous.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back