Water pouring from overflow of Ideal Mini C32

I'd hate to think how much water your using...!

And don't be fobed off with a new boiler if you don't need one, although you've asked for a quote for a new boiler, so thats what they will try and sell you.

Sponsored Links
Yeah the water is a worry but now the filling loop is switched off so the boiler is empty- except for the 5 minutes a day when I switch it to on so I can have a shower.

Had a quote today and been told about £1700 (actual quote to be sent in the post). They recommended an Ideal- he said it was cheap but good (which is the make that I've got at the moment!) or a Baxi described as the most reliable or a Valiant described as top of the range. I asked about a Woscester (which I've been recommended by word of mouth) and was told they are over rated , they are just popular because of advertising. Someone else as recommended a Glow worm to me.

Any one got any knowledge they can share or are boilers much the same? Its only a two bed house with 4 radiators plus the towel heater in the bath room.

Thanks

Anyone recommending an Ideal, or claiming a Baxi is more reliable than a Vaillant must be rather new in the business, or just plain crooked.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back