baxi bahama 100

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the fuse on the pcb keeps blowing when the burner tries to ignight, it first blew when the diverter valve head jammed half way ive replaced the head put in new fuse get green light but when i put heating on the fuse blows any ideas

Sponsored Links
You don't say if the hot water works? presuming not, how far does the boiler get
Does the diverter now move (in for hot water)
Does the pump spin
Does the fan run
Does the sparking begin

the green light comes on no hot water no burner tried the reset ,nothing put on the heating at the clock, blows the fuse when it tries to start

It's a process of elimination........

Start by eliminating external controls, the pump, fan and gas valve.

let us know how you get on.

Sponsored Links
On the bahama 100 we can safely assume that the pump is pulling the fuse. change the pump head and all will be ok.

it was the pump that was blowing the fuse, new pump. now i have a problem with my divertor valve head, usually when i turn the hot water on the valve head pushes the valve but is not pushing it ,i can easily push the valve with my hand/ scewdriver. its a new valve head and ive tried a couple with the same result, what tells the head to push the valve,pcb? perssure? any ideas???? dont buy a baxi bahama 100

it was a new flow switch i had put in but ive got two spare i'll try again i know these flow switches are unpredictable .thanks.

:D it was the flow switch i replaced the new one i bought with an old one from another boiler , boiler is now working 100% cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back