BAXI BOILERS, boilers from hell?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said i know how systems work now if you put your serial number up which you seem reluctant to do i can confirm what your saying

Looking at the kind of replies I got from 95% of you, i'm thinking if i give you my ser.# you'll probably find out my address and break the house and/or car windows with stones written on them 'dont you ever say baxi boilers are boilers from hell, you *f word* parasite beggar lying foreigner'

Sponsored Links
As i said i know how systems work now if you put your serial number up which you seem reluctant to do i can confirm what your saying

Looking at the kind of replies I got from 95% of you, i'm thinking if i give you my ser.# you'll probably find out my address and break the house and/or car windows with stones written on them 'dont you ever say baxi boilers are boilers from hell, you *f word* parasite beggar lying foreigner'

So, just to clarify; you are not a wind up merchant but you won't supply any meaningful info to enable anyone to assist.?

Why DID you post? Is the Baxi boiler actually a figment of your sad imagination?

ok give me the first 4 parts of serial number and last 2 that misses out quite a bit but gives me appliance info

Sponsored Links

So, just to clarify; you are not a wind up merchant but you won't supply any meaningful info to enable anyone to assist.?

Why DID you post? Is the Baxi boiler actually a figment of your sad imagination?

why would i supply meaningful info to a bunch of miserable racist people? i'm not looking for trouble here. i was looking for some kind of help and i doubt i'll get anymore than what i've already received from the 5% who tried to help.
anyway, this is my last post here. goodbye

Perhaps we should have offered to provide written statements about a boiler we don't even know exists, and take legal action on the OPs behalf against the housing association and the Heateam engineers who have (allegedly) actively conspired to keep his house without heating or hot water for 2 years.
:eek:

Maybe he shouldn't fully use up his gas credit all the time, and it wouldn't keep shutting the outlet valve when it runs out......

This poster is rude and abusive and saying those things does not give a good impression on this site.

In my view he should be banned and the thread locked or deleted!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back