BAXI BOILERS, boilers from hell?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
E133 is a bit of a vague fault unfortunately, it can refer to a lot of faults and as a result can end up being a difficult fault to get rid of if the engineer never sees the boiler doing anything.

Genuinely not being funny here, but if I was relying on someone to fix a fault perceived to have lasted for 2 years I would know everything there was to know about my boiler, either that or I would have put a new one in from my own money. You seem to have made no effort to do either.

Sponsored Links
sounds to me like it just hasnt been fixed properly, whether it be the boiler or unidentified problem with incoming gas supply.
Has any actual baxi engineers been to attempt to fix it or just engineers working for housing association contractors?

Baxi boilers are not bad at all. Get over it.

i have experienced 2 different boilers. one was superb the other one is.... well, you already know what i think about the other one.

Seeing how you guys respond to my situation i am 100000% positive that if it were you, you'd be saying all sort of obscene words i wouldn't even start to undersdtand.

you are 100000% positive that if it were me ????? If it were me I would just fix it as I am a heating engineer and no amount of obscene words as you put it will get me to slag Baxi off as a company they are pretty decent try contacting them direct

Sponsored Links
i have been in this country for a few years only and i'm not doing bad at all.

FFS. If I went to your country, would they give me a free boiler? And a house? And money? Unlikely.

Not only a whingeing parasite, but a foreign one at that. :rolleyes:

And before you call me an idiot too, I have a quality Vaillant boiler, that always keeps us warm. Bought and paid for. That's the difference. :LOL:

Beggars can't be choosers.

(Suppose there's always the possibility that this is a wind up)

Silly question maybe, but I assume you attempt to reset the boiler yourself when the e133 code comes up, just to see if it brings it back on? Even if only temporarily.

E133 is a bit of a vague fault unfortunately, it can refer to a lot of faults and as a result can end up being a difficult fault to get rid of if the engineer never sees the boiler doing anything.

Genuinely not being funny here, but if I was relying on someone to fix a fault perceived to have lasted for 2 years I would know everything there was to know about my boiler, either that or I would have put a new one in from my own money. You seem to have made no effort to do either.

as i said in my earlier, i'll get to that in due time.
genuinely, not being funny here too, with h.a it's their responsability to do the maintenance of the property, it's theirs not mine. we get charged a maintenance fee in the rent, which has recently increased by the way.

Did you say you were on a card meter ? IIRC If a fault reoccurs so many times ie the failing to ignite/ running out of gas scenario then the pcb registers that as a regular fault and it 'locks up' the pcb in that fault code. Perhaps it is short of memory to record any more faults. In short after the ignition probe has been sorted as I mentioned on your other post I concur it is highly likely that a new pcb will sort the rest of your problem out.

sounds to me like it just hasnt been fixed properly, whether it be the boiler or unidentified problem with incoming gas supply.
Has any actual baxi engineers been to attempt to fix it or just engineers working for housing association contractors?

on their van it's written heateam. i guess it is baxi since i called a baxi number. yes 2 weeks ago the guy changed a part. he guaranteed that everything is ok after having changed the part. later in the evening the e133 fault came back.

Silly question maybe, but I assume you attempt to reset the boiler yourself when the e133 code comes up, just to see if it brings it back on? Even if only temporarily.

yes, we were told that we could reset it by turning it to the left.
we did that and rarely it would work. we did it when it broke down 4 days ago but nothing.

Baxi boilers are not bad at all. Get over it.

i have experienced 2 different boilers. one was superb the other one is.... well, you already know what i think about the other one.

Seeing how you guys respond to my situation i am 100000% positive that if it were you, you'd be saying all sort of obscene words i wouldn't even start to undersdtand.

you are 100000% positive that if it were me ????? If it were me I would just fix it as I am a heating engineer and no amount of obscene words as you put it will get me to slag Baxi off as a company they are pretty decent try contacting them direct

if it were you in my shoe you wouldn't be a heating engineer.
try to contribute positively instead of making me the bad guy here.
not all engineers are good engineers because if it were the case, this boiler would be on working properly keeping me and my family warm, especially in this time of year. 2 years we have been in this situation, i said. not 2 days or 2 months.... 2 YEARS

i have been in this country for a few years only and i'm not doing bad at all.

FFS. If I went to your country, would they give me a free boiler? And a house? And money? Unlikely.

Not only a whingeing parasite, but a foreign one at that. :rolleyes:

And before you call me an idiot too, I have a quality Vaillant boiler, that always keeps us warm. Bought and paid for. That's the difference. :LOL:

Beggars can't be choosers.

(Suppose there's always the possibility that this is a wind up)

did i hit a nerve for you to be so off topic here?? lmao.
if you were in my country you'd have natural heat all year long. you wouldnt be in a forum like this sharing boiler issues or reading about it. now what will be your reply? 'trying to think low here' ok. you'll reply go back to your country, right?

Seriously, I can't beleive you have all been suckered . He is a WUM, the "I've only been here 2 years" (paraphrase) comment is the clue. He wants to start a xenophopic thread.

Absolute nonsense if your phoning heat team direct with an existing fault you would not be waiting 7 days with no heat or hot water ,i know how there systems work so basically would say you are lying through your teeth for whatever reason.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back