baxi combi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
re the previous post,
the boiler came on as per timer,led light showing heating,temperature led lights came on all the way up to 80 degrees (quite quickly) burner light goes out, I can only assume the pump doesn't kick in, I turn the hot water tap on, domestic hot water led is on. hot water flows,turn tap off C H led comes back on temperature leds go back up to 80 degrees boiler goes off again no flow to rads,you can repeat the same thing 15 minutes later and then the boiler works as normal and supplies hot water to the rads.I would say the pump is ok, have I got a diverter problem or is it something simple , any ideas. thanks

Sponsored Links
It sounds as if you have the instant version of the boiler!

Its not terribly clear what your problem IF there is any problem.

The boiler will turn off as soon as the flow temperature reaches the set value.

It sounds as if your radiators are undersized! What temperature does the rooms get to after a couple of hours?

Can you measure the boiler flow temperature?

Tony

Have a look at the user instructions for your boiler if the boiler has failed the LEDs for your model indicate the fault, they do not mean that is the temperature the boiler has reached

Sponsored Links
The LEDs on these boilers indicate temperature too when working normally. What are the dhw/ch LEDs doing? You may have a diverter issue, hard to advise with the info you've given.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back