Baxi Combi 130 HE faulty?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We had a Baxi Combi 130 HE boiler installed about 7 years ago and apart from a couple of burner problems over the years all has been well.

Lately however I've noticed that although the boiler's on it's Summer setting, the radiators are often warm - not hot, just warm.
Is this normal? Surely on it's Summer setting there should be no hot water going through the central heating circuit?

I wondered if there were any other owners of this boiler out there and if you've experienced the same.

All the best,
Tony.

Sponsored Links
Very likely to be a diverter valve problem. It may only be a seized or sticking cartridge and they are simple to replace. Probably a bit beyond a diyer, unless you are confident in attempting the work. A pro repair shouldn't break the bank.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your help guys. I kind of assumed there was a problem there.

Probably a bit beyond a diyer, unless you are confident in attempting the work. A pro repair shouldn't break the bank.

Luckily we have a service agreement on the CH, so I'll give them a call :)

Thanks again to both of you for your replies.

Tony.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back