Baxi Combi 133 HE Plus boiler-heating coming on whenshouldnt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help, I have a Baxi Combi 133 HE Plus boiler. The heating has started sporadically started coming on this week when it should not. The timer is set to off position, the thermostat is at its lowest position and the central heating control knob is turned to its lowest point. Why is the heating coming on occasionally? Many thanks in advance for any guidance.

Sponsored Links
Does your boiler have a DHW preheat which you have inadvertently turned on?

Is it installed indoors?

Tony

Hi Tony,

The Boiler is installed indoors. I cannot see any DHW preheat so I don't think so, the controls are pretty basic, just a timer, a domestic hot water control knob (no off position, just clockwise/anti-clockwise for the temp), a reset button and a central heating control knob (no off position, just clockwise/anti-clockwise for the temp). It is a combi boiler so the water just heats up when the hot tap is turned on.

Richard

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back