baxi combi 80e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi have a problem with my baxi combi 80e hot water is working ok but the heating is only luke warm the neons are all on and reading max but all the rads are luke warm any help.

Sponsored Links
have you got any dripping taps,water leaks on hot supplies etc. iirc wax capsule in diverter stops CH with these probs.

Sponsored Links
I had exactly the same problem with my Potterton Performa 28 last weekend - see the following thread :

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1072036#1072036

I was unlucky in that the pcb failed but its very easy and much cheaper to first eliminate the possibility of a partially blocked filter contained in the CH return valve. I'm now going to fit a MagnaClean filter in the CH return pipe based on the good results reported elswhere on this forum - saves having to drain down the system to clean the return valve filter and should be much more effective.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back