Baxi combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, does anyone know if baxi boilers are any good? We wanted a worchester Bosch but the plumber who came to quote says there just as good, but I'm not so sure. Thanks in advance
[/i]

Sponsored Links
Everyone has a different opinion. We won't fit Baxi.

Personally I would have a Worcester or a Vaillant boiler in preference, especially Vaillant ecoTEC+.

Can't pick one up for anywhere near Baxi money, wonder whyt? :D

You tend to find that installers have preference to particular brands. If you are unsure get another quote for what you want- it's your money.

Look for accredited installers if you can - they can offer extended warranties. However remember it's not just the boiler, what package are they offering, system cleaning, limescale redcuer, what thermostat etc etc etc and how comfortable are you with the installer.

Mike

Sponsored Links
Some Worcester are bettern than some Baxis and some Baxi are better than some Worcesters.

Either of them installed completely as it should be done by a good installer is likely to outlive and be more reliable than either of them installed by a cowboy.

Moral of the story: as long as you don't get the likes of Ideal, the choice of installer is more important than the choice of boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back