baxi combi's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I really can't figure out why people are recommending these boilers. I've been to more "just out of guarantee" baxi's than i have any other boiler.
Baxi have never managed to get the combi right yet, look at the bahama for god's sake!

Sponsored Links
Have fitted several hundred of these over last few years and have only been back to 6 of them 4 of which where board failure 1 was noise due to wallpaper blocking return filter ( during system alteration by kitchen fitters). compared to amount of calls to new worcsters (when i worked for BG )and the cost of parts . Personally think the 80/105e are at the better end of market regards reliabilty. A lot does depend on any boiler being fitted right.

Sponsored Links
FUnny thing, perceived reliablility. We all(?) think of Vaillants as good stuff, but I can think of a recent one which hasn't needed a new diverter valve much too early!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back